2012年12月2日星期日

惊魂记(?)

Owh!!!Finally,I completed 4-days work in Mydin Manjoi~
Actually,that's the first time that i know the existence of this shopping complex.
Erm..Anyway,I have such a good experience in working this part-time job as a milk powder mixer.
Haha!!
Moreover,I have be acquainted with other suppliers/promoters.

They taught me many knowledges and techniques.
I had many joys with them during working time.
What I realized that during these working days is:
Smiling is always be a good tool in helping someone to communicate with others in community.

No matter how fluent you have in speaking,if you don't know how to communicate with the workers or the customers,it's pointless anything you say. 
Lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaa...................
I got 320 bucks in my hands~haha!!!
I also have many "外劳缘".....
OMG!!!!
I really cannot endure such "fate(?)".

One of the foreign workers even called me "Sayang" and asked for my phone number to call me.
SHIT!!!
He really made me scared and shivered!!!
How come huh??
We won't have a same language and understanding with each other although he got my phone number.
Furthermore and the main point is!!!!!
My
Namja is cute cute & handsome Mr.Kim lor~haha!!

Luckily I escaped from him immediately and went back home quickly~
If not,I also don't know how to face and cheat him. (>.<)|||
Ha!!!
3 days and 4 subjects more to fight with~

I'm looking forward to the last day of the exams!!!
Can shopping,eating,playing and travelling~
Hahahaha!!!!
FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

_I Love Super Junior_

没有评论:

发表评论