2013年2月16日星期六

CNY session

Before CNY
arrgghhh!!! I got some fatigued 
working days before CNY~worked from morning/noon till night...
It took me many energy on it!!!
There's a guard in JJ even don't let me leave on time since I dom't have a letter to prove my dismiss time!!!
How come arr??!!!

Why they have such a S.T.U.P.I.D brain???!!!or can even say that they have no brain??!!!LOL~
However,I can still learn some experiences from any job i had before.

The only lesson that I "learned" from some IGNORANT staffs was:
They only help the pretty lady voluntarily.
FINE!!!!I knew that I won't have such treatment.


When CNY
I have to go back to my mum's kampung on the second day of CNY.

That's the place where I'm not too willing to go back every year.
Reason??
Ermmm...............

Maybe we're not too close with the relatives on mama side,
Or the living condition,
Or the least issue that we can communicate with each other.

BTW,something always make me sad that is,three of us(included my two siblings) always can't intergrate into our cousins' group.
Why???!!!
I'm not too clear about it.
Maybe just due to our introverted in front of someone whom not too familiar.
I'm jealous to the relationship of my cousins and the same-age "aunt",
they always mention her in "Fiona a-yi" and blablabla those topics about her.
I wish that I can join their group too,but failed.

After CNY(?)
Ha!!!!!Maybe I'm gonna to search for job again!!!
SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS5 is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm wondering that SG or MY side should I attend to~

GoGoGo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chasing Money Project will be started soon!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论